To attain of definite purpose we must create an all consuming plan. A plan that becomes all consuming until our definite purpose has been achieved.
To keep the focus and to remain on track, no matter what, we need to remove all options to retreat. When only one option remains, and that is success, we will achieve our definite purpose.
We need to have desire so strong that it become an obsession, with no thought or option for failure.
This clarity of vision of our definite purpose will carry us to our obsessively envisioned goals.
Our desire needs to transmute into the riches we have a plan to achieve.
6 Steps to achieve riches through the transmutation of your thoughts and desires:
- Know the exact amount of money you need to achieve your definite purpose.
- Establish exactly what it is that you need to do in return for the riches you desire.
- Have a definite time frame for the achievement of riches.
- Establish your plan and begin at once, don’t wait for everything to be right, start today!
- Put your plan into written form. Make it concise, with the amount you wish to achieve, the time frame as to when you will achieve this goal and clear definition of what you will do to achieve this goal.
- Read and re-read this statement twice a day and see yourself already in possession of the money you wish to achieve. Act and feel as if you are already in possession of the riches you desire.
We need to be so convincing of ourselves that our goal is achievable to the point that we act as if it has already been achieved. We must become money conscious! Through knowing we will achieve our goal it becomes real and the universe will conspire to help us.
To achieve riches we cannot leave this to chance but instead through vision and then planning this will be achieved.
“No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality” and “No more effort is required to aim high in life, to demand abundance and prosperity, than it is to accept misery and poverty”.
Strong desire is able to overcome and conquer mother nature.